Dreading dentist visits? Support your mouth health with Coconut Oil pulling and you may just reduce your number of Dentist visits…
Safe, Chemical Free, Cheap AND effective–What’s not to Love?
Ideally do your oil pulling first thing in the morning. I like to do it during my shower-it helps make it part of my morning routine since the days get busy and we tend to neglect the habit if we wait till later in the day. PLUS, your mouth has been building and collecting toxins/bacteria all night. What better time to go after the bad guys with a little coconut oil than first thing in the morning? I like to use THIS brand and type.
Here’s how to get started!
- Start with one tsp (work up to one Tbsp over time) organic, unrefined Coconut Oil. By starting with a small amount, your jaw won’t get so tired
- Swish between your teeth (keep it going) for 20 minutes (work up to this time starting the first few times for for 5-10 minutes)
- Spit out into the garbage-not your drain.
- Rinse your mouth with clean water and spit in the sink
That’s it! Isn’t that easy?
Oil Pulling is an Ancient Ayurvedic cleansing method of the mouth in which oil is swished around in the mouth and spit out. At first, for some people it is slightly “off putting” due to the texture of the coconut oil but it usually becomes better as it becomes a daily practice. I like how my teeth feel so clean after the Oil Pulling and, if you are an Essential Oils user with a brand approved for internal use, I love to add different Essential Oils to my coconut oil such as a drop of the Vitality Line: Orange, Cinnamon, Lemon or the Thieves blend. I only use THESE Oils when using them in my mouth.
Coconut Oil pulling is a wonderful and simple home remedy which may help us maintain oral hygiene and support tooth health. For a super clean feel-give it a try for a whiter, brighter smile!
– See more at: http://astore.amazon.com/wwwyoungerliv-20/detail/B00RNNTR9C